A welcoming community growing together in Christ
JOIN US IN WORSHIP SUNDAYS, at 9:30 a.m. in person, on Zoom, or on YouTube. To join us via Zoom, CLICK HERE and we will email you the necessary links.
FOR SUNDAY (August 8) you will need:
- Communion Sunday: a slice or small loaf of bread, corn tortilla, or rice cake to share and a cup or small cups of juice — perhaps grape or cranberry — or wine, with or without alcohol.
- If you plan to worship with us in person, please RSVP
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone.
- Zoom on your device, which you can download here: https://zoom.us/
- A bulletin which can be downloaded here: check back later this week!
- To open the file you may need Adobe Reader which you can download HERE
Keep in touch during the days ahead! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
We are an Open and Affirming congregation, where all are welcome from all ages, races, sexual orientations, gender identities, & church backgrounds.