The Wisconsin Conference of the United Church of Christ has two camps that are heavily used by families. Memorial provides scholarship assistance through the Ahrnsbrak Fund to young people who attend these camps. You can read the guidelines for these camperships below. If you apply, please print out a copy of this application and send it to church.
You can learn more about United Church Camps HERE
Guidelines for Camp Scholarship Awards
1. Children and youth in Memorial United Church of Christ-Fitchburg, or in the Fitchburg community, may apply for a UCC-related camp scholarship. Only one application per individual
per year is generally awarded.
2. Each individual should complete the application form and return it to the church office by the indicated date.
3. A committee of three people will review the applications and make recommendations to the Trustee Committee.
4. Scholarships will be awarded based on the availability of Ahrnsbrak Campership funds.
5. Not more than 50% of the camp registration fee will be paid to any one individual. In extreme cases of need, this percentage can be modified/waived as determined by the review committee.
6. Each camper is encouraged to acknowledge receipt of a scholarship from MUCC with a brief note about this camper-ship experience.